Registration for the ICT4D Non-Conference 2020 is now open through our dedicated Registration Site. Registration fees provide access to all conference activities and meals (except the gala dinner, which is bookable separately), and refreshments each day.
Fees are as indicated in the Table below. Please note that:
- Early bird closing date is 15 June 2020
- Full fees are payable after this date
- Reduced rate fees are available (upon proof of identity) to:
- nationals of countries ranked medium or low in the latest HDI report (2018, but data for 2017);
- those ≤25 or ≥65 years of age;
- those with a disability; and
- those serving an organising role in the non-conference.
- There is an option to sponsor an additional participant (two delegates for £600 in total) which can be booked at any time before 1 September.
|Early bird |
(before 15 June 2020)
(15 June –
1 September 2020)
|Fee including |
|Gala dinner 16 September|
Proof of identity will need to be included with your registration, or sent to CMS@royalholloway.ac.uk, if you wish to claim reduced rate fees.
All fees must be paid at time of registration; terms and conditions are given on our Registration Site.
A variety of accommodation options is available on campus (Founder’s Bed and Breakfast £36 a night; Premium en suite £71 a night), and these can be reserved through the Registraion Site. Off-campus options are also suggested.
We are hoping to gain sponsorship to enable us to support those who would not otherwise be able to attend the ICT4D Non-Conference to participate. Full details are available on our scholarships page.