Peer-reviewed Posters are the main formal means for academics to present their research findings at the ICT4D Non-Conference 2020. We anticipate that 30 posters will be accepted through our peer-review process.
Accepted poster presenters will be able to share their research through:
1. Poster displays throughout the event
2. Dedicated times to discuss posters with interested participants
3. Two-minute Elevator Pitches on main stage
4. Some will be invited to “Speakers’ Corner” sessions
- 29th February 2020 – Submission of posters using the appropriate form.
- March-April 2020 – Peer review and selection of posters
- 15th April 2020 – Decisions on poster acceptance.
- Poster Size: A0 (841 x 1189 mm) or A1 (594 x 841 mm)
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Submission: Only on this form to email@example.com
- Prizes: Will be presented to best three posters, judged on research content, originality, and style
- Financial Support: A small number of scholarships will be available, especially for early career researchers.
The three best posters judged by the review committee during the conference in terms of research content, originality, and style will be awarded prizes and certificates.
Academic Poster Review Committee
- Professor Vigneswara Ilavarasan (Chair) (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India)
- Dr. Akber Gardezi (COMSATS University, Pakistan)
- Professor Elsa Estevez (National University of the South, Argentina)
- Professor Jo Tacchi (Loughborough University in London, UK)
- Juan-Pablo Giraldo Ospino (Education Specialist/Innovation, UNICEF)
- Lenandlar Singh (University of Guyana, Guyana)
- Dr. Malish CM (National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration, India)
- Dr. Marco Zennaro (The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy)
- Professor Mark Graham (Oxford Internet Institute, UK)
- Professor Paul Cornish (LSE IDEAS, UK)
- Professor Petter Nielsen (University of Oslo, Norway)
- Dr. Revi Sterling (USAID W-GDP, USA)
- Dr. Silvia Masiero (Loughborough University, UK)
- Dr. Soumaya Ben Dhaou (United Nations University – EGOV, Portugal)
- Professor Wallace Chigona (University of Cape Town, South Africa)
Funding from grant giving bodies
Please note that the “ICT4D Non-Conference 2020” does indeed count as an “academic conference” should you be applying for funding from your institutions or other grant giving bodies. Do simply refer to this event as “ICT4D 2020 conference, held at Royal Holloway, University of London” should you wish.
Chair of Poster Review Committee: P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan, PhD – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India. vignes(at)iitd(dot)ac(dot)in.